Thursday, October 19, 2006

Drum roll please...

...the baby is a girl! Well, probably a girl. The ultrasound guy said he thinks it's a girl. You know, that's the only thing that dude does is ultrasounds so I'm leaning towards believing him. The doctor said he was holding off judgment until the next ultrasound in two weeks. Assuming it is a girl "Sissypants" and I are on the same wave length when it comes to a name.

So, I was talking this tough talk about kicking these worthless fuckers out of my house. However, after doing some research tonight I think it would be a bit easier to wait these last 12 weeks of the year. That's right folks, only 12 weeks left. Seems to be fairly straight forward after the lease has run it's course. Less time in court and what not.

I'll write again tomorrow, I'm running late got shit to do!

Later.

I love you Julie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page