Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Today's dose

The 18th will be "Find out what the baby is." day. Stay tuned.

Well well well, looks like Bazooka Joe knew his shit. I went for my interview last Wednesday for a part time job at Lowe's. I confess, it was the smoothest interview I can ever remember having. To keep it short and to the point, they called me around 6pm that evening and offered me the job. I accepted. The job doesn't start up until the end of the month and I go back tomorrow to fill out paper work. I'm looking forward to getting started.

You know what rubs me the wrong way about the job? It pays almost $2 more an hour than my full time job that I've had for over three years now. I suppose that rubbing comes from drw and not lowe's. I can't believe I'm still here. I may just go to the temp agencies and see what they have and blow this popsicle stand.

Yes, I am a registered voter. I may not have always been, but I am now. Are you?

I washed and waxed the blazer on Sunday with some help from my "sissypants". I must say, it looks pretty damn good. Now for the a/c compressor, wheel sensors for the abs, probably ball joints before inspection, oil cooler lines, christ...where's the minivan?

Been one month and the landlady still hasn't fixed the floor downstairs since the flood. Oh you want rent? Huh? I want a floor...

I find that I feel like I'm grabbing at straw for ideas of what to write...

Later.

I love you Julie.

1 Comments:

Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

.

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page