Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Bazooka Joe is the man!

So, I really had no intension of posting tonight. But after reflecting on my post from last night, here I find myself. Not a whole lot happened yesterday. Julie did make some kick ass baked mac & cheese I am very happy to report! My main reason for coming here tonight is this:

I'm not a "super" superstitious person. I do believe some things that the "normal" people probably don't. On the other hand, I don't believe in some things that they do. Whose normal around here again? Anyway, I had myself a piece of Bazooka Joe bumble gum tonight. First piece in a long while. Let me refresh your memories on Bazooka Joe. Each piece is wrapped in a wrapper that's also a comic strip, and at the very bottom of the comic strip is your fortune. As told by Bazooka Joe. To probably thousands of others. But on this night it is in my hand. It reads; "You are anxious to achieve something very important. You will succeed."

Reading those words, even if it they were from Bazooka Joe, made my brain stop. No time frame. Just success. The storm may be a long one, but keep on riden, riden, riden...

Later.

I love you Julie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page