Monday, September 25, 2006

Babbling

I've been trying (mostly unsuccessfully) to find a new template for my blog. So, for the time being this will do.

I'm a downy clowny tonight. I find that my thoughts are all over the place. Here's a few.

If your idea of sitting around for nine hours a night is a great career than DRW is where it's at. For me, it's nothing more than a dead end. I feel like that moth struggling to free itself from the spider web. No matter how hard I have tried, I continue to struggle with my escape. As my eyes look around, I see the spider nearing.

Connor is transforming into a little kid right before my eyes. He walks around now like he's been doing it since the day we brought him home. He climbs around like a monkey, and he's getting the dismounts more regularly now. Hell, he even tries the steps! Every time I see him no matter his mood, he melts my heart and takes me some place special. I see in him so much. Just think, we have another one on the way. Boy or girl? Still won't know that for a couple more weeks. I can report though, that he/she has a healthy heart beat, and likes to do flips while the ultrasound is going on. Oh, and he/she is already apparently a thumb sucker.

If I had it all to do over, I would still be doing this.

I really appreciate what my wife is doing to help with the bills. I'm hopeful that I can get a part time job soon (interview wed. for lowe's) so she can be back home. I know in todays world it's almost impossible to have any kind of life on one income. However, I also know what we would have if I didn't have all this "old" debt. Kind of like old baggage except I can't just throw it away. Soon the burden will be easing. Income tax is wonderful... First stop, my moms house.

I love to write, when I can. G says I should write a novel. I don't know the first thing about that. I do know I have enough poetry to fill a couple books. I know I wouldn't get rich from a book. I would however, have a great sense of accomplishment in knowing it was out there. The problem is my "mood" for writing is so touch-n-go these days I don't ever seem to be able to sit down and write. Boredom does not equal inspiration for me.

I also love to make people laugh, always have. So here you have a big, shy guy that feels so good when he makes the tears roll, or if he has them rolling himself. My quietness is such a contradiction to how I like to be. Problem is, both parts are hardly ever in the same room together. A+B= nothing if they can't get together.

This ends todays "John on this day..." entry.

Later.

I love you Julie, and miss you when you are gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page