Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Follow up

Yes, I do answer questions.

Did I find myself huddled in a corner because I yanked the thc from my system? Absolutely not. Life is no different. I do not have cold sweats or the shakes. There have been a couple times when I felt like I wanted to burn one, but the feeling goes away. Sort of like the feeling of wanting a Big Mac but driving by the golden arches. Why would you do that to yourself??? Because, it's easy. I would like to say I believe a Big Mac would be more harmful than a nice buzz.

I'm sure for some, marijuana is an excuse. The "gateway" drug. The reason people do acid, cocaine, meth, or what ever else they say it leads to. Personally, I have seen this and was quite shocked and surprised to see it. What did it lead to for me? Laughter. Some great memories that when I think back I still chuckle over. Also, relaxation. That is sometimes so very hard for me to find. Never once did I do something high that I regretted. Now, I can not claim the same for being drunk.

Why and how "da man" can think weed is more dangerous than alcohol is beyond me. Booze has led me to many more problems than anything else I've chosen to do. From bad decisions, to physical injury, to close calls it's by far the one thing that I think should be illegal. If the question was: Which has a greater risk of personal injury or death: Pot or Booze? The equation is simple: Pot < Booze. I would dare say the same about your average everday legal cigaretts. Lung cancer, what's that? A proven fact.

Which one of the three would I rather do? By far, burning one. Followed closly by having some drinks. Cigarettes have never really done anything for me and they never will. The choice is yours boys and girls. There's nothing wrong with keeping clear from any of them. If you choose to do anything, make sure it's because you want to. Your the only person that matters when it comes to doing stuf f to yourself.

"I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired,
I use to go to bed so high and wired..."
~Ozzy Osbourne

Later.

I love you Julie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page