Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Just ramblings

So who else out there is tired of gas prices? I know I am. I was listening to the radio tonight and they mentioned all the other high gas prices world wide. Then, they went on to list Middle East gas prices. The prices went from 83 all the way down to 12 cents a gallon. Now, how in the fuck does that work? If it were a level playing field shouldn't there be a bit more resemblance in gas prices? Ah, but the field is not level and I believe the home team is growing tired of having the visitors on their field. In translation: Admit you fucked up, and bring everyone home you arrogant son of a bitch. I have a feeling this will be a time in history my son will ask me about. I'm am so surprise someone hasn't taken matters into their own hands. I know not "one" person can do it. Everyone has to. I have a hard time believing that more people are content with gas than not. "Oh, it cost me $50 to fill my tank *yawn*." Now when I gas up I started cursing at $30. Started grimacing and pinching pennies at $40. At $50? First, I will never put more than $40 in my tank for the simple fact I can not afford to. Secondly, if I did find myself putting a fifty in my tank I sure as hell would curse out lout at the pump. "Somethings wrong with the world today, God knows what it is" ~ Aerosmith. I know what is. Someone out there thinks they'll die if they don't make that money. I propose a toast. Here's to your money fellas, I hope you choke on it until you fucking die. And here's to me, may I have enough gas to get back and forth to work this week.

No Ozzy in Pittsburgh. Ozzy will be in NJ After 9 years of going to Post Gazette Pavillion at Starlake in Pittsburgh I must move on. The highlight of my Ozzfest experience is seeing Ozzy rap it up. Close the show. Kick your ass one more time! Ozzfest'06 will be seen by my eyes in NJ. See you there!

The wheels of time roll on and I find the most apparent example of the miles in my son. He's got his little butt mobile now. I call his crawling baby crawling, like baby steps. He's doing it, and you can tell he's just starting. I'm sure by the end of May he'll be quite the trouble maker. He's already started. "Connor, don't touch the cord." Rinse, repeat, add a smack to the hand. That's how life is with a little baby boy on the floor. Not to change the subject too much, my son means the world to me. I want the best life for him and I will do whatever I must to see that he gets it.

Yes, I still search for the daylight. This working nights is just so "over" now. My desire is gone. I have no ambition here. That's because there's nothing to look forward to. No room for advancement, .25 cent raises no matter if I bust my ass or sit on it. I can not wait until I walk out that door for the final time. Whether it be tomorrow or a year from now. I will be grateful to end my tenure here. And I'm sure, I will not be missed.

Do storks migrate? I thought I saw one flying overhead...

I have to admit that the first paragraph kicked my ass. I feel pretty drained right now. Before I go, Julie I want to tell you something. My love, you are the force that sets me in motion. You start it all. I love Connor with all my heart. When he is grown and living the life that he chooses I will still be at home, loving you.

Later.

I love you Julie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page