Monday, March 06, 2006

Passing

In time, the road ends for us all. My "sissypant's" uncle passed away a couple of hours ago. To anyone that has followed this blog throughout time they know of his battle. He held on for a very long time. I wonder how long he would have held on if the people that "loved" him were less selfish and more considerate of his feelings. Not that I'm being heartless, because I'm not. Situations like this make it all too clear that someone's last wishes need to be known to everyone and not to just a certain few. I am sad for my loves loss. For her uncle, I'm relieved that his pain has finally ended. He can now be at peace and to me that is a much better place to be than where he's been the last 5 months or so.

To change the tune: We had ourselves a get together. A party to a degree. It was great fun. I hope everyone that was there had as much fun as I did. Seeing everyone having a good time is such a good feeling. We laugh a great deal when we get together. For the get togethers at our place it's been me, Julie, Jamie, Rachel, Garrett and Kelley. Three couples. I've known Garrett and Jamie for years. Went to school with them and all. If I were to have brothers in life, they would be the two. I could not do justice to either one of them in written words. Perhaps someday, I will try. Rachel and Julie became good friends when we started our "adventure" around 3 years ago. I'm glad to see K is gelling well with us all. Everyone in the world is different and I can say the same thing about everyone that was sitting at our table. However, when you all sit together with a deck of cards and a game called asshole, little cups full of jell-o, and other "things" we all have lots in common. A love for a good time and good stories. They say laughter is the best medicine. I think we all overdosed on Saturday night. I can not wait to do it again!

A shout out: Thanks to my mom and dad for watching Connor and Shaina.

Speaking of Connor: 17.8lbs. 2.2 more pounds and he gets to sit facing forward in the car. He's just about got crawling down. He has all the motions, but he just hasn't laid it down right. I imagine in another week or so I'll be posting about how he's putting forks in outlets...

The WBC (world baseball classic). I've been reading and my attention has been gotten. The feeling I'm getting though that it's team USA vs. the world. I'm not quite sure if the WBC will see action again. Too many owners bitching about players getting hurt, which I can see their point. Too many players bitching because the owners want them in spring training, which I can see the players point wanting to represent their country. I'll read about. I hope to see game 3 of the US first series. Roger Clemens is on the mound for maybe the last time.

As for now, back to work.

Later.

I love you Julie.

1 Comments:

Blogger JW said...

I am also relieved that his pain has ended.Uncle Pete will be missed dearly.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page