Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A quick bit

What a long night it's been. I have a slight ear ache to go along with my tiredness. Home here I come...

So what's new? Not a whole lot. Income tax time is approaching and we can't wait. There are so many things to do where do we begin? First, we are paying my mom back. We also need another set of wheels. I'm hoping to find a descent cheap-o truck. After those two things there a few more to go! I'd like to payoff one of my bills. We'd like to get cheeseball and poop fixed. We MUST pay off her lawyer. There are still a few strings for that man to pull. So you see, here today gone tomorrow.

We were at the mall the other day. We walked by the jewelry store and I said, "Want to look at rings?". So we browsed. I got a feel for what style she likes. Do I have a ring now? No. Do I plan on it? Yes. Will I write it in here? Not until I ask the question. Jesus you people are nosy!

My computer mic is fucked. I actually think it's the jack. Every time I go to talk to "G" all he hears is static. So I'm going to spray it up with contact cleaner this morning. While I'm at it, I have a noisy fan that needs replacing...

As for now I gotta write up some req's.

Later.

I love you Julie.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelley-belly said...

Garrett,

Way to take the fun out of a girl's dream. Quit overanalyzing!

: )
Shelley

1:42 PM  
Blogger JW said...

No fun was taking out of my dreams!

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page