Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Extra! Extra! Read all about it...

So my "sissypants" started a blog. http://www.foreverwithjohn.blogspot.com The choice of name makes me smile from ear to ear. I can only hope that all her entries are filled with good times. I do my best everyday to try to make her happy and feel loved. Lord knows, she's made me feel like no other. Because of those feelings, I can say honestly and without hesitation I know where I will be the rest of my life. In the arms of my truest love.

We were visiting with sissypants mom today and Connor was really digging this singing/dancing Santa Clause. Well actually I think he was digging the red button you push to get old St. Nick going. Anyway at one point "J" says "Look at those lips. Who's lips are they?" The answer: Mine. I never knew having a son (a daughter would have been just as wonderful I'm sure) would be so self rewarding. I get so much from him and he doesn't even know it. Or does he?

Speaking of visits Connor got to meet "G's" pops the other day. I'm sorry we missed his mom "P". She's been wanting to see the boy for quite a while now. We'll try to get out there before Christmas.

Moving in seems to take longer than packing up...

Kida has come back home. She's the family dog now a days. She was staying at my mom and dads for a while. I'm very thankful that they were willing to watch her. You see they are dog lovers and she came back a bit spoiled. But hey, at least she's there. Now if only the hair wasn't...

Speaking of pets, the cats took nicely to the move. Shame one of them thinks boxes are a litter box. I know where I'd like to put that cat, but flushing it down the toilet may not be good for the septic tank.

There's a first shift job open here. I put my name in for and with a little luck my skills will land me the job. Did I say skills? I meant to say SKILLZ!

Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger JW said...

I also know where I will be for the rest of my life. Kissy Kiss!

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page