Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The 411

Well life goes by quickly now. I went from one extreme (to having nothing) to another (1 sweetie, 2 kids, one beautiful baby boy). It's all very crazy. JW this, JW that, Daddy this, Daddy that. No complaining there mind you. I got a good chuckle out of it tonight before I came in. It's kind of nice really.

Connor changes more and more everyday. He's getting pretty long now and has to be about 10 pounds. Such a strong little guy. He can hold his head up and move it around fairly easy. He was lifting his head the day he was born which I have read is rare. His eyes are lightening in color. Finally the bigger he gets, the louder he can be...

House news: This is where I would insert an audio clip of myself laughing like a unsedated lunatic.

I'm up to my eye balls in trying to find a 1st job. I just think it would allow more time with the "fam".

If the house doesn't have a buyer by Friday (more laughing) I am parting ways with the dog. It makes me very sad just thinking of it.

Friday is pay the bills day.

Yanks are out already. Maybe one day King George will listen to me and my ideas.

With all this crazy weather I think the planet is trying to get rid of us all. Sounds like an interesting plot for a scifi flick.

Thank you for reading my babbling.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page