Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Papa adventures

Yes, I'm loving my new role in life. It's much better than the one I had. I can't complain about a single thing. Not even a stinky assed baby boy. He's great. "Sissypants" is great. I currently have no complaints. If "D" and "S" behave this week we are going to go to Knoebles on Saturday I think. Weather permitting. Sissypants feels bad not going anywhere with them this summer, so I suggested going. It will be fun. I think...

Sissypants said her ex is doing the old "kill myself" bit. She was somewhat concerned. I told her that she should not be. After all when someone knows that someone is that type of person, the person usually takes advantage of it. He's just trying to hold on. He has a daughter to think of. I wrote about this long ago. He's just a weak man and I don't feel sorry for him at all. I have been down the road of suicidal thoughts and came to this conclusion on my own: If your going to do it, then do it. If not, then shut up. I chose to shut up and let my pen and paper be my release.


House news: I have a contractor from NJ coming by Thursday I believe. How someone in NJ heard about it is out of my hands. If it sells I'm getting a tattoo very soon.

Well I have to finish up here.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page