Thursday, September 15, 2005

Drum roll please...

DNA test results are in. 99.99997% that I am the daddy. If I could only explain how I feel. Relieved does not do the feeling justice. Looking back at everything that has happened I come to a few conclusions. "Sissypants" and I have a relationship with one strong ass foundation. I have tested myself to degrees I never knew I could. The best part about that is that I past those tests. Final conclusion: Life is looking better everyday.

Connor lost his umbilical cord stump. Now he has himself a cute little belly button. He also pissed on me last night for the first time while we were bathing him. It was pretty funny, I laughed a good bit.

House news: None! I have someone nibbling but they haven't bitten yet. Thus, newspaper ads here I come.

I'm off to write a poem in regards to the greatest news of my life.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page