Monday, September 12, 2005

With highs there are lows

Too bad it seems to always work that way. Seems like today was a low day for both myself and "sissypants". I was alright for most of the day. I could tell the past couple of days there has been things on sissypants mind but she hasn't been speaking up. So today she was suppose to call me around 4 and didn't call till about 6. I know nothing major, but I got somewhat upset with her about it. Basically it comes down to picking up the phone and letting me know. So we went to wal mart and the entire trip she was distant. I stopped her and told her just because I was upset with her didn't mean I was going to be for the entire night. She had a couple tears in the store and I told her she needs to start opening up more. She said she would once we got done. We got back to her place and talked for a bit. Today would have been her anniversary. She told me her dad wished her a happy anniversary. Her daughter who spent the night over at her ex's visiting with his daughter did the same. She said she was put up to it.

This hit a nerve with me. Not so much her daughter, but her dad. "J" tired defending her dad some, but I failed in seeing any defense for it. The defense was "He wasn't thinking". I say for as long as she's been gone, there's not way it happened other than he meant it. In fact the more I think of it the more I get pissed. This coming from a guy that has said he thinks I will make a good dad. I told her it sounded like to me her dad has wishful thinking with her and the ex. At this particular moment her dad has taken a few steps backwards in my mind. This all lead to us talking about what ifs some. I asked her why she hasn't taken more steps forward with her divorce and her response was money. I can see that point, but I would be more than willing to help her out. I told her we can only move so far forward with her being married. I told her I got the vibe that I would be gone if the DNA test come back saying I'm not the daddy. She assured me that it was not the case so time tells. As for the results, I'm placing a call today because they haven't showed up. They said 5 days. They picked up the sample Saturday, no mail Sunday, holiday Monday so I'm hopeful today they will show up.

At this moment I'm agitated and am giving myself a headache.

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page