Thursday, September 22, 2005

One more thing

Not to complain or to over look all the good that has come my way, but if I could have "one more thing" it would be to sell this house. I have had a few calls since I placed a new ad in the local papers, but nothing solid. I have some people coming by tomorrow afternoon to look.

"Sissypants" and I have had a pretty intense couple of days. Nothing in the negative. We've just been very reflective and appreciative of where we are and what has come our way. It's quite wonderful. We've made a couple promises to ourselves. Everything is still going well between me, "D", and "S". It's not looking like the weather is going to be in our favor, but if it changes we are going to Knoebles on Saturday. That should be interesting. My mom wished upon me kids that want to get on every ride, because I am not a huge ride buff. So it looks like she is getting a wish granted.

Speaking of mom or should I say grammy, she's hitting me up for new pictures. I think that's pretty awesome.

I'm a bit under the weather. Been fighting a cold. I've been keeping it at bay, but it's still hanging around.

These hurricanes are crazy. I don't know why anyone would want to live in those areas affected by them. I would have to look into relocating after I went through one. Just insane...

I hope "G" is doing alright on his latest road trip.

Went on a mini job hunt yesterday morning. Found 2 possibilities. I like the one more than the other. It pays .60 less an hour but the schedule is 4 ten hour days. I could handle 3 day weekends every week.

Yankees are 1/2 game in first place. It's about time.

As for now I'm off to write a poem.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page