Monday, October 03, 2005

An update!

I can tell you time is not what it once was. It's no wonder people say "kids grow up fast". It's because time is so occupied. I've gone from sleeping pretty good (6-8hrs a day) to being lucky to get 4 hours a day. I guess I can blame myself for it. I would rather go down with "sissypants" and the baby than hang out up at my house. I'm only there about an hour or so a day. I know it's not fair to the dog and cat but hopefully soon the house will be sold.

That being said, I have some serious pre approved people interested. They are trying for a construction mortgage. If that doesn't work out they'll do the article of agreement. I am very hopeful for this. Say some words of luck for me !! Whenever the house thing is taken care of we have a bit of game plan. I'm going to take a month off to let my credit settle and reflect paid off balances and then we will begin a serious house shopping adventure. Until then we will rent. We may end up renting for a year just to save more cash. These are the days that I'm looking very forward to and the reason I need this house to sell. I need to be with my family.

I'm trying to think of some interesting happenings since my last post. Other than a pretty serious hit about the house nothing really. The baby is doing great. He looks so much like me in my baby pictures it's kind of unreal. However I know and am very thankful for how real it is. I'm hoping to get him out and meet some of the people he hasn't yet. Like G and my grandfather. Again back to the time thing...

What do my morning consist of? Going "home" and tending to the animals. Take a shower and pack up some work cloths and come back down here to be with sissypants. Then I try to sleep, but that depends on how things are going for one and secondly how the baby is. If he's fussy, I'll be up. If he's lovey, I'll be up. It's very hard not to want to see as much as possible.

I'll never forget this blog!

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page