Monday, December 05, 2005

Moving on

Well my money situation is on track now thanks to my mom. She's more than a life saver! Thanks mom! My opinion to all those who may view this: Washington Mutual mortgage company is nothing more than a steaming pile of shit. Believe me, I'll never deal with these uncompromising fuckers for as long as I live.

Started moving into the new place. Still LOTS to go. Going to be a busy week in the land of "John on this day..." I have to say I'm quite excited being out and about with my "sissypants". Of course the kiddies too. It should be quite the adventure. "G " and I tackled most of my stuff. We enjoyed a few beers while we waited for the Albert family to finish getting out of the house. Ya know they were suppose to be gone at 11am and never were until 4:30pm The Albert family? Yea that's right, a bunch of fatties that could only carry one god damn thing at a time. It was entertaining for awhile, then just got old and annoying.

So far no payments have been missed or late with the house. I am hopeful it keeps going this smoothly. If so, 2006 is looking bright.

I have a thought, but now it's lost.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page