Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone.

"Sissypants" and I went to a Halloween party on Saturday night. It went well for the most part. We went with my good friend's wife. We dressed up a little on the crazy side but not enough to call the get ups costumes. I enjoyed a few superbly made purple hazes. "J" had lager and bicardi lamond & 7up. She was feeling pretty good too. We danced to the two slow songs that were played. I must confess, I'm not much of a dancer but I'd do anything I could for my sweetie so out on the dance floor we went. We got home around 2:15am and sissypants proceeded to vomit in the bushes before heading in. Quite the finish to the evening. Well it wasn't quite the finish.

The finish was a bit of a tiff. I will not bother with details. However I will ramble some. It appears we both have a hard time forgetting about certain things that have happened to us. Yes that's right, happened as in past tense. I also confess that I get pretty upset about certain things. Like hearing things that I feel should have been told to me from another's lips. So we "battled" some. The end results were us both realizing what the problem is and both agree to do our best to resolve it. Simply put the past is just that and should not set the future.

Connor spent the night with my mom on Saturday. I'm sure she loved it. She is going in for surgery tomorrow. I am hopeful thing go smoothly and without problems. I plan on being there before she goes in and I'll visit after if it is allowed.

Sissypant's uncle is not doing so well these days. He currently is battling a few serious things. I hope the people that hold the power of choice with his life remember her uncle's desires and not theirs. It's been a good long while now since he had his operation and he's more or less the same. Now he's battling for his life. I can only imagine if that "voice" inside his head still works and if so what it must be screaming.

House news: Nothing set in stone. I have one person trying to come up with money down for the article of agreement. Out of all the possible buyers this one has shown the most interest. There is also another that want to the article but they want to have another go through with their dad this time. Money talks...

As for now back to work.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page