Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Trying for 1st

As in first shift. I went to a job on Monday. It was first shift, which is something I would like to have. I've been working nights forever and now with the little guy first shift seems more logical. However before I even started the supervisor asked me why I only had first shift marked on my application. My thought was "duh". So then he tells me "if" they hired me on (job was through a temp agency) I would end up on second or third shift. Needless to say I worked that day and told the temp place I wouldn't be going back. The job itself was not terrible but I am not leaving this job just to end up somewhere else on the same shift or worse second shift.

All that makes me say this: Factory work sucks. I will do everything in my power to make Connor realize he needs to be something better than daddy. I'm not saying I'm a bad person, he can follow my examples there but as for a career schooling is where it's at.

Speaking of the baby, he's getting big. The bigger he gets the more and more he looks like my baby pictures. He is spending the night at my moms on Saturday. "Sissypants" and I are going to a Halloween party with my best friends wife. It has been a good long while since I "got my groove on". I'm looking forward to a nice, fun evening with my love. I think my mom is excited about watching the baby. It will be his first stay over at grammy's.

Speaking of my mom she's getting surgery on the 1st of November. She's have three vertebra in her neck fused. I wish and ask for the best for her. I love you mom!

Life has been going well. For a few hours today I was a downy clowny. Money was getting me down. I'm tired of being broke because of a house that isn't wanted. I have some people coming by Saturday that seemed very interested, but in the same breath I say how many times have I said that. If that place would sell, everything would be good.

Did I ever mention I moved in with "J"? We are staying at her folks, so selling the house would be very welcomed. I pay $25 a week, which you know is a bargain. The shorter the stay the better I say. No offense to them, but I've been down that road before and want to be off of it as soon as possible. Once the house sells we will be well on our way to getting there. We figure if it sells by years end we will wait until income tax time then rent for awhile. My credit will need some time to straighten out before getting another mortgage.

As for now, I'm going to compose a poem.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page