Wednesday, November 30, 2005

$

Or lack there of. You see I fell behind in mortgage payments. To the sum of $1853. So I sent them a payment. Unfortunately for me they applied the payment to principle and not a back payment. So's I call them up. Of course they have some attitude and rightfully so. I am the one behind. What I wanted to know was why they didn't apply the payment I sent in to what I was behind on. Their response was it's their policy. So we went back and forth. In the end it comes to this: They want all this money by Dec. 15th. I have begun the quest for seeking out money. My set back is it will either come from friends or family. I can not muster up that kind of money in that time frame on my own. Not even if I saved every penny. The ex? She doesn't care one way or the other. Me? I care very much. I'm so upset I'm getting teary eyed. I just got this deal worked out with people on the house. I am going to search high and low and graciously accept whatever I may be loaned and pay it back as fast as I can.

If I could focus on more than this I would write about other stuff. You don't know how bad I wanted to reach through the phone and strangle the person I was talking to. If I had that money I'd have that much more towards the total I owe. I asked if the payment wasn't being applied to what I owed, then why didn't they return my check? Everything I said fell on deaf ears. As for now I need to try to get my attention focused elsewhere. I am driving myself crazy. I got some calls to make and people to see. Wish me luck.

Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger SeaKitty said...

good luck!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page