Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Greetings

I went to the lawyers yesterday to find out what was going on with the divorce. 9 more days and it's final.

Finally got someone to bite on the house. By biting I mean putting down some cash. If all goes well there will be some more cash coming this week. We will be doing an article of agreement for one year. If all goes well at the end of the year they will be able to get a mortgage. If not, I get the house back but with the work done. Lets just keep our fingers crossed for an easy 12 months and no problems when it comes to getting the mortgage.

"Sissypants" and I have been eyeballing places to rent. Found a couple with promise and we have a couple more to look at.

Connor got his first shots today. He did very well. He fussed some but I've heard him go much crazier because he wanted his bottle. He made me a proud papa today :-) He does that everyday...

If this house thing actually goes smoothly things are really going to improve. I'm hopeful and ask for the best everyday.

As for now back to work.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page