Monday, January 09, 2006

9 days in and here is how it goes.

Yea, I'm breaking the rules. Tell my supervisor, I dare you.

So the New Year is a cool 9 almost 10 days old now. Here's what I got going on. Had a job interview today. Went well. Went so well that they want me to start in 2 weeks. Good? Sure. I have a problem. I put in for a job here for first shift a couple weeks ago. There is a guy retiring at the end of January and his job needs filled and it's on first shift. So the problem is this place drags it's feet like Wal-Mart drug it knuckles on that "Planet of the Apes" thing. I'm going to talk to my boss if not today tomorrow. See if he can find out any of the happenings. If all I'm given is a bunch of B.S. well then, I know my time here is over. Not that that would be a terrible thing.

We had G & K over this weekend. We got a bit tipsy. It was a good time. I have to tell you I really enjoy having friends over. For the better part of 10 years I never had anyone over to do anything, ever. My choice? No. My fault for not grabbing my junk and speaking up? Sure.

There's a 13 year old boy with a serious attitude problem under my roof. What do I do? G would suggest calling Dr. Phil I'm sure. But, I don't want to buy a book or a book on tape! You see, "D" doesn't care. It's that simple. He's meaner than fuck to his sister for no reason. He hates school so much, he'd rather act like a 5 year old and hide under things instead of getting up and going to school. Did I ever tell that story? The one where he was hiding under his built in dresser and I tried reasoning with him but it lead no where. So in the end I had to grab him by his leg and yank him out from under his little hiding hole. Yea, 13-year-old behavior right? I swear to God that this kid has a thing for "retards & fags" because that's all that ever comes out of his mouth. He has heard it from his mom and me to watch his mouth when we have company and around the baby. I will not allow my son to be influenced in such ways. It won't happen, period. So D has some choices.

#1. Get a grip and realize, hey life isn't too bad.
#2. Mature
#3. Get ready for some real hard times.
#4. Pack a bag.
I'm sure there's more.

He would rather move back into his grandmothers house than stay with us. Reasoning? He misses "the hood". This kid has no idea what a real "hood" would be. Only what he's seen on TV, games, and heard in music. One day he'll step out of line with the wrong people and he's going to fall, hard. I'm sure his mom will be there to catch him, but I'm not so sure that's what's best. It kills me to see how he brings down "J" so much by just being himself.

Here's some cheery news: I bowled a 132 this weekend. BOOYAH.

Connor has taken his vocabulary to a new level. Sure I have no idea what he's saying, but it's so damn cute. All sorts of different noises and tones have been coming out of him lately. I'm so proud of our son. He's getting so big. He's got an appointment today so I'll have some new measurements on him.

How goes things with my "sissypants"? Absolutely wonderful. I don't know what more to say than that.

As for now I'm going to see about being poetic.

Later.

I love you Julie.

1 Comments:

Blogger JW said...

Maybe the dark closet would work who knows. Maybe a year with his dad would work as well......

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page