Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year

Through all the ups and downs of 'o5 I look forward to a much more stable '06.

We had ourselves a little gather on New Years eve. You see we made these things called jello shots and well, everyone enjoyed them, yes it's true. My very good friends "G" and Jamie stopped by along with their better halves "K" and Rachel. Rachel and my "sissypants" happen to be very good friends as well. I'm hopeful with time "K" and her will hit it off. Although "K" and "G" were only there for a little while, the time they were there was very fun. Jamie and Rachel and their tree kiddies spent the night. It was unusual for me to have a house full of people. I was so use to being the visitor and not the host. Hosting isn't bad. I give the night a 9 out of 0. No one got sick or woke up with hangovers. The highlight of the party? Jamie and I laughed our asses off for about 10 minutes or so. The kind of laugh that turns your eyes into a running faucet. What was so funny? Hell I don't know! I came downstairs from checking on Connor, looked at Jamie and said "What?" and that was the start of it. It felt very good. It was like a montage of memories playing in my head when the laughing was going on. It was like I remembered everything that has happened all at once and I couldn't control myself. Yes, I will not forget this past new years. Julie and I plan on doing this every year now. It was a good time pure and simple.

The best part of this new years was actually ringing it in with sissypants. It's been about 3 new years in the making. Watching that ball drop and counting down the last seconds of 'o5 with her was wonderful. I look forward to welcoming the rest of my new years with her.

As for now, I hear a poem knocking. I must answer the door...

Later.

I love you Julie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page