Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Julie

Happy Valentine’s Day

The day of love,
has finally come.
For the first time you are mine,
Cupid finally won.
Never again will I wonder,
where you are.
You are with me,
and I give to you all the same.
On this day I reflect,
looking back I feel some regret.
That all stops,
when I dream ahead.
That is where the life is,
that we both will forever live.
You have made me happy,
and showed me what love can really be.
You brought to me a son,
there is no greater gift.
My heart beats for only one,
look no further than who you are.
From Daddy to Mommy,
Happy Valentine’s Day baby.

I love you Julie.

1 Comments:

Blogger JW said...

Thank you sweetie. You are the best. I love you bunches!!

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page