Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Unexpected posting

You know I didn't think I was going to have a new entry today, but here I am. Let the madness begin...

Buzz buzz ouch! Damn buzzing bees...

So we got ourselves another car. Why? Well when my mommy and baby are home without wheels at night one tends to worry what would happen if something were to happen. Insurance is surprisingly not very expensive. "Sissypants" and I got on one policy, multi car discount, it adds up to about $9 more a month. That's crazy. The car, it's a 1990 Thunderbird. The kind of car in JR High that made a kid say cool. That was then and this is now. Anyways the car runs good and the body is solid. Sports 120,000 miles. It needs some stuff but nothing very major. Just run of the mill stuff that wears out. The people selling it were alright. They were asking $500 and they took $300 for it. The car reminds me of K.I.T.T. You know the Knight Industry Two Thousand. Knight Rider? David Hasselhoff? Christ... It's got a digital dash and buttons that beep when you push them. Awesome.

Ah yes shitty days suck don't they? Those days when no matter what you do (or apparently in some cases what you don't do) everything just seems to go downhill. Those days when you look in the mirror and just say "What the fuck". Everyone has them. Some more than others and in a million different ways. I have a big problem with the saying "the way you use to be". I heard it for oh...about 6 of the 7 years I was married. We all know how happily married I was. The way I use to be was yesterday. I can't go back and live yesterday again. I can however live for today and the days to come. The choice is clear for me. "...and straight on till morning" ~Capitan James T. Kirk Star Trek VI. I guess all I can say is that bad days happen just like good days. In the end, they all become yesterdays.

I wonder how long I could sit here and rub my finger over my lips before anyone would say anything? You know what I mean, and make an insane noise with it. Lets find out!

The urge to write is gone. I bid you farewell.

Later.

I love you Julie. For the rest of my days to come.



1 Comments:

Blogger JW said...

Baby you sound just a little crazy. I love you bunches!

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page