Wednesday, February 08, 2006

This and that

I was driving to work tonight and was thinking about these parts I found for our $300 car. If it was not for the internet I wouldn't have found them. I wonder just how much the internet has effected the world in it's short life time. Could you even measure it's impact? I don't believe so. There's life, then there's internet life.

I hope G is having a good time in NZ.

I've got myself I job interview Thursday. First shift would be so sweet at this point in life.

Life keeps on going and it's going well. "Sissypants" and I have been on a good road with no bumps lately. I dig it. Connor on the other hand has found some bumps. He's just been so fussy lately. Yelling, screaming for no reasons. Shame he doesn't know what be quiet means. He will! "D" and "S" have been doing well. They have become friends with the neighbor kids. I don't have a problem with that. I do have a problem with these little fuckers coming over every day. So, tomorrow no visitors. I don't care if they live right next door and I don't even care if there is nobody else near by. Company daily gets old, quickly for some. I don't mean to be mean, but I like quiet and with 2 more kids in the house quiet isn't there. We are not a day care center last I knew.

Sissypants wrote me a nice note yesterday. It was a nice read.

As for now back to work.

Later.

I love you Juile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page