Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Bagel Bread and more!

Seen it yet? Try it? I have. Love it. It's a loaf of bread, but it's bagel! Last night for lunch time (since lunch time is 1:30am ish for me here does that mean it's breakfast?) had a bagel bread ham and cheese sandwich. Delicious. That morning I had bagel bread toast with cream cheese. Simply amazing! The thing I noticed most, the shit fills you up. Run out and buy yourself a loaf today. Many flavors available. "This has not been a paid advertisement for bagel bread."

Each night it gets harder and harder to find any reason to get up out of bed and go to work. I can remember a conversation I had quite sometime ago with G. Working is sort of like being a prostitute. I essentially put a price on my services and "skillz". How much will I take to whore myself out? Unfortunately I'm a dirty little slut that works for cheap. "Five dollars G.I." A paycheck is the reason. I'm sure I'm not the only person in the world that feels like I do. Doing whatever it takes to make some clams. I'm also sure I'm not the only person out there trying to find better. I'll keep on reporting for duty until I find something else. Daddy needs a change.

I feel like I need to pick myself up out of the dumpster. I'm beginning to smell bad...

Later.

I love you Julie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page