Monday, July 10, 2006

The happenings

Off to the store I go,
to buy us some drain-o.
You see the poop is backed up,
comes out of the bath tub.
Hopefully this fixes it.
If not,
we all smell like shit.

I know you've all been dying for a pet update. Ever since we put the a/c in our bedroom my cat hasn't been a snuggler. I miss his purring when it's sleep time. "Sissypants" and I gave the dog a hair cut and let me just say for the record, she'll look good come Christmas. We have a new addition to the clan. A turtle named Chucky. I'm skeptical on how long he'll be around because he's "D" responsibility. He and that word mix like oil and water. First time I see him roaming free, I'll set him free.

How's John? So-so. Home life has been very well as of late. In fact if I had anything to complain about it would be the little diddy I started this update with. Work? Yes...I'm still "stuck". I can not remember a time I have been more active in seeking a change of scenery. I had an interview today that was promising. On the same note if I had $10 for every interview that went well...

House? We made them an offer that would run until next Aug. They have until the end of the month to decide. If they choose to wait that's there choice and they'll have to live with it.

I think I'll call that a rap!

Later.

I love you Julie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page