Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Visiting an old friend

I was thinking to myself it's been a long while since I wrote, just for the sake of expression. So I took sometime tonight and came up with this.


Life without boundaries

Life without boundaries,
living outside this box.
Reaching for new heights,
or is it wondering lost?
The light bulb lit,
without enough watts.
My eyes can see clearly,
even though it is dark.
The door is always locked,
no matter how hard I may shake.
Can’t you smell the fear,
will I ever be able to escape?


Later.

I love you Julie

2 Comments:

Blogger JW said...

Now now, don't you go thinking crazy things. I love you Mrs. Hedglin! So...now then what did you think?

9:25 PM  
Blogger JW said...

I agree G...

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page