Wednesday, August 23, 2006

4:14am

Hey what were you doing at 4:14am last night? Sleeping? What the fuck is wrong with you? You should have been up with me going crazy! You normal bastards, I'll never understand you. In all seriousness, I'm quite envious of what you have.

I was in the middle of writing my loving wife a note and after I finished this, I just had to post it. It is something I wish to share with the world. It is there for them to see. Here ya go: You had said the other night that you know it must be hard for me to leave at night. Let me give you a glimpse into those feelings. If I could I would quit this job right now. Damn the consequences. Fuck’em! But I know I can not. My wife, baby boy, and step kids need this. Actually, they need more but I give until it’s empty. So I suffer. For nine hours I suffer. Wishing that all this effort in trying to find a job would finally pay off. Growing ever more disgusted with myself for even being here. I have no idea of what more I could possibly do except, be patient. So, patience is what I have.

No room for advancement = Deadend = Crazy John.

So I got the timing on my car fucked. Seems like that the more I do, the less it likes me. I'm going to give it another go today. If that doesn't work my buddy is coming by to take care of it. My goal for today: Get it down the road!

It's surprising, how many emotions a single mind can have. Or is it body? Both perhaps? No matter which, it's just amazing. I can go from being down, to sitting here now wondering what is in my sexy mama's belly. Boy, girl, twins? Who knows. I can sit back and remember how I felt being in the hospital with Julie and to think I'm going to be going through it again is incredible. Actually, I won't be going through it again. This time it is going to be something different. In the end it will result in baby #2 and I can not wait to lay my eyes on him/her for the first time.

Messed my hand up the other day trying to grab the dog. I hope the thing gets better soon. I think I pulled something pretty good in there.

Who's got $10,000 to lend me? I would love to take four monthly bills and make them one with a monthly payment half of that which I pay now. We'll see what I can do...

Tick tock goes the clock on the McElhattan deal.

This message will self distruct when blogspot is dead.

Later.

I love you Julie.

1 Comments:

Blogger JW said...

Babies,babies what will they be?
I love you!

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page