Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Party like it's 1996...

So that's what I did. This past Saturday was my high school class 10 year reunion. I was never the king of cool or anything (in fact I was far from it), but once I got wind of this I was pretty excited about going. Why? I'm not sure. There was a time I would find myself wondering what was going on with everyone but in recent years those times became less and less. Then, I was actually caught by surprise that this would be 10 years since school ended for me. I felt like even if I didn't see anyone there, I should be there.

I saw a few people that I remembered. Then I saw a few more once all the beer started kicking in. Free keg on tap + John = Cutting loose. The highlights of my night were seeing Ben, Rosie, and Kim. I spent a lot of time catching up w/ Ben. We go way back, like to the 5th grade. He had some stories that I had forgotten, which I always love hearing about. Dictionaries to the skull? No wonder I don't remember so much. There were some other people here and there that I shot the breeze with for a little. I believe it is what they call being social. I really missed not seeing my old friend Nate "Harley" there.

I danced once with my "sissypants". That would be one more time than I danced my whole high school career. Remember, I'm the king...

The event itself was a low turn out. I guess we had like 217 in our class and 80 showed up that is including spouses/guests. It was still a blast. From what I saw, everyone (including G) was having a great time. I don't see why you would pay $20 a head to have a shitty time. By the time the night was ending I was well tuned, and on my way to play some asshole.

I look forward to the next reunion.

Some links courtesy of G:
Video w/ sound http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i77OGFXKy1I
Pics http://flickr.com/photos/pollywogs/sets/72157594277874428/show/

Later.

I love you Julie

1 Comments:

Blogger JW said...

I was glad to see everyone have a good time. I enjoyed myself as well. I love you!!

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page