Thursday, September 07, 2006

Look at this



Isn't this just fucking weird?
Really, how normal is this?
I've seen it before but for some reason,
I wanted to look away now.




The line was drawn in the sand yesterday. I said my peace. I gave them time, for the last time. Wow, I just read back over that and thought those were some powerful words. Let me see what I can do with them. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is the people in the house are on their third strike. The pitch is on the way. If they slip up this time, they will be evicted. Part of me feels down for doing such a thing, but there's is another part that knows there is no other choice. Fucking conscience. Why do you taunt me so...

Later.

I love you Julie, bunches.

1 Comments:

Blogger JW said...

That is really disturbing. Why would you even want to beable to do something like that. FREAK!
I love you!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page