Tuesday, September 12, 2006

9/11

Five years have come and gone. After seeing all the hype on tv during the day today I felt like I would write about what was going on with me that day. I was sleeping when all the shit went down. I've been working nights and sleeping days for a very long time... When I was woke up I could not believe what I was seeing. My first thoughts were about my friend who was to be in the air that day. I called his mom as soon as I could stand up without falling back down into the bed to see if she knew anything. She had not heard from him yet. The concern in her voice was, very real. One of the most "real" things I've ever heard.

As it turns out we were all very lucky. His flight was canceled and other than some ass ache (for him and his wife) to follow with the aftermath all was good. A family did not loose a son, and I did not loose a friend I consider a brother.

So much stuff has come out about all the events that hasn't been mainstreamed, which means millions of people haven't seen it. Everyone believes what they will. Do yourselves a favor and look a little deeper. I will not go into my beliefs but I will say that I do think there is much more than meets the eye, and I'm not talking about transformers.

Anyways, while watching tv today I saw a bunch of shit on there about some dude making threats and yadda yadda yadda. Hey CNN, MSNBC, FOX NEWS, you want people to stop being scared? Then stop showing shit that is no more than me telling the little skinny kid to give me his lunch money or else. Of all the days to show what I think is just non sense. I don't control the mainstream. In fact I think I wade in different waters.

My condolences to everyone that lost someone. I'm sure your five years have been much different than mine.

Later.

I love you Julie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page