Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

So after we left the hospital on our way to the car we started to lighten up a bit. It was decided we would stop at a near by Friendly's for icecream. We were approaching our vehicle and I heard "excuse me sir". It was a fairly heavy set guy in a wheel chair. He had a problem. His access ramp on his van didn't have enough room to get lowered because the people next to him parked to close. He asked me to back his van up enough so that the side door cleared the car next to him. I said sure. I have to say it was interesting. There was no drivers seat since he was able to drive from his wheel chair. Quite the set up he had in there. Anyway there I am sitting on the floor pressing on the brake pedal, lifting my self up with my right arm so I could see out the windows to make sure I didn't back out into a car (You should have seen the parking lot. Reminded me of an Ozzfest but without the screaming drunks or piles of trash) and holding onto the wheel with my left hand. So, I helped the guy out and he thanked me and I said "No problem man".

This reminds me of a time at the Unimart in town. I'm getting gas. This very elderly woman pulls up in a newer volvo. She gets out and it's obvious to me that she has no clue. I can't recall exactly what she said word for word but it was close to "I need gas." My response was "Yea?" She then said something like, "I don't know how." I said, "You don't know what?" She then said "Forget it!" and got in her car and drove away. Of course I knew what her problem was the whole time. However, the way she went about it I didn't feel to bad about how I played it.

I can't find the modem for my PDA already. I'm running home here within the hour to see if I left it in my pants from the other day. I hope so! I can do my Lowe's work without it, but it's a pain in the ass then. I have to use this fax on demand system (FOD) and it's so much easier with my PDA.

Happy Halloween by the way to all the ghosts and ghouls out there. I'm looking forward to trick or treating with my little devil boy this evening. I didn't get to see him much today but when I did, he was happy to see me.

Gots to go!

Later.

I love you "Sissypants".

1 Comments:

Blogger JW said...

It's a Dell of some sort. I'll give you the exact model and stuff later.

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page