Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The day

I have a few things on my mind tonight, but I'll start with this.

It was a tense morning. My "Sisspants" and I arrived at Geisinger about 20 minutes early. Once we got there I started to loose the control that I had over my emotions. I started to get so nervous. I could feel it turning like a whirlpool in my stomach. First thing we did was have a counseling session. This is something that Julie has been through a lot. They ask questions about family history and give you a run down of what this or that is and what to expect. The longer that session went on the more Julie was getting upset.

Next was the ultrasound. We got lucky and were able to get in a half hour early. The time to find out what exactly was going on with our little girl was at hand. As we held hands we watched the monitor. With every area viewed came positive news and before we knew it we were talking to the doctor. Everything looks fine.

And by the way, she is still a she.

Thanks to everyone that kept us in your thoughts.

Later.

I love you Julie and our flip flopping little girl.

1 Comments:

Blogger JW said...

At first it was hard, I could see the worry in your eyes as well, but the more good news we got the easier it got. A huge amount of stress was lifted off my shoulders and I am feeling so much better. It is amazing how stress can affect you physically. Now that we know all is well it is time to start looking around for girly stuff. I love you John!

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page