Sunday, October 29, 2006

Today, tomorrow, and beyond...

This morning Julie and I go to Geisinger. There she'll be getting a "fancy" ultrasound, one that is more revealing than those done here close to home. It's been a rough week for her, waiting for this day. However, here it is and I am ready to find out what is going on exactly. It may be nothing or it could be something. Of course, I am hopeful for the best. I have done all that I can this week to keep my emotions in check. As we stand right now, nothing is wrong. Lets hope the news stays that way after today. Not just for me or Julie, but for our growing little girl.

Julie has many reasons for being emotional, and contrary to what she may think I do understand. Things from the past, very painful things, have surfaced for her this past week. Like I said, I do understand. That said, I also understand that we know nothing at this moment to be so upset about. She's heard this kind of news before and I'm sure the waiting game is enough to drive a person crazy (hey, I'm playing that game now too) but staying positive and optimistic is a must right now. The here and now is what we live for, doing so for our futures. The past can be a painful place. Don't loose sight of the future...

Let's change gears shall we?

Got my first week in with the Lowe's job. I must say, it was a welcomed change of pace. I was pretty much busy all the time. It was like in a blink of an eye, and 7 hours were gone. Unlike my "full" time job where 7 hours can drag out for so long... This week I'm on my own. I'm going to be working four five hour days 9am-2pm. If that's a little rough on me next week I'll go with five four hour days. In a nut shell, the job ain't bad at all.

I believe I'm calling that a wrap folks.

Later.

I love you Julie.

1 Comments:

Blogger JW said...

I know its hard for you too. I will never over look your feelings. In my heart I know everything is okay with our growing girl. My craziness at this time is just not wanting to have all these horrible memories flashing in my head. But I know what we are going there for and I wont lose sight of the here and now. I love you!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page