Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Yawn

You know what makes me sleepy? Reading articles on line at 5am. It always makes me doze off.

My first solo day went well. No major problems. The last hour and half (or as I like to say when I'm working "only 90 more minutes") was a little slow but I dragged through it. I got home ate and crashed around 3.

I feel like a bad dad because I ended up not going trick or treating. I know when Julie woke me up to see if I wanted to go I was drooling on myself. Yummy! I guess I missed that by doing what's best for everyone. What's best right now is for us to have some cash. Lord knows we need it. I will regret not being able to see the look on my "little devil" when he was getting his goodies. I'm sorry Connor...

I was pleasantly surprised when I got home yesterday. My sexy mama went crazy upstairs. Moved everything around and for the most part it's great. Looks like there is a ton of extra room now. There's only a couple things that need a new home (like the shoe trunk!). By the time I was getting up for work, she was having sleepy time creep in. One of these days misses, we'll sleep together every night. I have seriously been weighing getting either a 2nd shift job or another part time gig. Maybe PCS needs part time hands.

I'm sorry if my blog is dullsville, my mind is half asleep itself.

Later.

I love you Julie.

1 Comments:

Blogger JW said...

You are not a bad dad! You need to sleep just like everyone else does. It would have been nice for you to be there, Connor really didnt show too much excitement. He was more happy with his pitch fork. Oh yea my trunk stays! Talk to ya soon. I love you!

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page