Sunday, November 05, 2006

A new week

Which means a weekend has come and gone. This weekend could have been better, but it could have been worse. I managed to stick my foot in my mouth today, which is quite the task. Have you seen the size of my feet? Then there were those feelings of where it seems no matter what you say or do, it's not what people want. I hate that feeling. I wouldn't know anybody that likes it. However, instead of wasting time on all the bs we'll move on. Hows about that pizza hut we had tonight? Or that door we hung for our living room too keep the cold out and the heat in? Today was much better. From the jump start the blazer needed, to the sniper I killed w/ my knife in BF2. Today, was great.

Flip flop goes our little girl. I'm sure her and her mommy are on their way to dreamland right now. I love my girls.

As for Connor? He's already there. I love my little boy.

After viewing this blog with firefox, I want to mess with the template again...

I'm trying to get healthier. With the additional work I'm doing I know some pounds will shed. My weakness=chips (namely chessey poofs!). I could pass on candies and cakes, but if chips are in the house my hand is in the bag. Don't go down that isle you say? Did you see that buy one get one free deal? How can I not go down there!?!? I tried with mild success once upon a time to eat peanuts/mixed nuts. However as I grow older, the less peanuts agree with me. In fact, if I have too many I will get sick. It's like they don't digest and just sit in my gut until I set them free in the toilet bowl. I have also (with lots of pushing from G, it's the good kind of push) been taking a multi vitamin & low does aspirin regularly now and I'm looking to add to my daily dose of goodness. Anyway, if anyone has any tips on how to beat the chips with all their flavor let me know. If you'll excuse me, my 99 cent bag of weis party mix is waiting.

No work after work today :-)

Later.

I love you "Sissypants".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page