Tuesday, November 21, 2006

All about her

For our girl

If I had but only one thing to say,
before the day you came,
it would be to say,
I love you.
You already fill my days with dreams,
there is no such thing as too many.
"Daddy’s little girl",
that makes me smile from ear to ear.
My ears must wait however,
to hear you.

My eyes must wait just a little while longer,
to see you.
Until your time is ready,
your mother will keep you warm and safe.
She will carry you.
I will carry you with me,
by keeping you in my mind,
and in my heart.
I love you.

11/21/06
1:14am

1 Comments:

Blogger JW said...

You are so sweet. You baby girl loves you just as much as you love her. Kissy Kiss!!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page