Friday, December 01, 2006

Crazy temp

I don't know about you red totters, but where I'm from 59 degrees on December 1st at 7:30 am is a little odd. I heard it may even hit 70 today. 70! Maybe it's global warming. I'm sure the way we abuse mother earth isn't too healthy for her. How do you think you'd feel if you were drinking a cup of tea or coffee that had shit in it? Not too good. It also could be the planet changing. I happen to believe personally it's both. I believe the planet is going through some kind of change. What living thing doesn't?

I really don't have much to say. I just got in from outside and felt the urge to write about how crazy the weather was.

Later.

I love you Julie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page