Saturday, November 25, 2006

Checking in

As I write my boy is in his crib munching on some goldfish. The cheese flavored ones, not the fish flavored.

How was every ones thanksgiving? Were you thankful? Were you thankful for food? How about the day off from work? I was thankful for all of those things and many more. In recent times I have come to appreciate thanksgiving much more than I probably ever have in my life. It could be the one holiday that I really celebrate for it's true meaning, being thankful for all that I do have.

For all the things I don't have, it's no big deal really. Patience!

After doing some research on the web, I think when I have some time I'm going to start going through my writings. Start proof reading, editing, and making changes as needed to get them ready for publishing. Saying "OK this sucks, it's out" or "I can't believe I really wrote that, it's in!". If I worked at it here and there I could have it ready say by next income tax time. Yes, I like the sound of that.

Five more weeks until the lease is up. I have a meeting with the lawyer on Monday at 1:30pm. I'm sure I'll have something to say about how it goes.

I have really enjoyed these couple days off. It's nice to have a break. Oh shit mark it down, I made spaghetti last night! My "sissypants" started the water and hamburg but it looked like she need a break so I stepped in and kicked her out of MY kitchen! It was pretty good.

As for now, my boy depends more fish.

Later.

I love you Julie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page