Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Nav bar complex?

I hate the nav bar that is automatically posted on my blog. Hey, it's my blog. Did I ask for a nav bar? No. Sure it's a free service, but isn't my blog ending in .blogspot enough for you? Do you feel the need to pollute my eyes with something so uncool I even think it is? Obviously you do. I finally upgraded to the "new" blogspot. Same stuff with a couple extra frills thrown in courtesy of google. MUCH better spell check function. Anway, if you too feel the nav bar looking down from above do the following to remove it. You and your blog will be better off for it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Garrett said...

Ok, now your site looks buttfucked white and black to me. I must have had something old in my cache...

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page