Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My post card to you

I really like that title. I may try to do something with it.

This may very well be my last blog entry before our baby girl joins us. My "sissypants" was having contractions today. I found myself watch some baby show on TLC or Discovery this morning. The happiness I get from my thoughts will fail in comparison to how I will feel the first time I see our Gabrielle Christine.

Still no house for the clan. We looked at one that was promising until we went through it. I kid you not when I say that this house smelled like a piss factory. It was just about to the point of being unbearable. I noticed in the sign in sheet they removed the carpets about a month ago. I bet when that carpet was in there it would have made you loose your lunch. Anyway the house was also in the flood zone. I just don't think I can bring myself to living in the flood zone. At least, not right in it. Julie says, that's what flood insurance is for. I say, flood insurance doesn't pay for the experience you have going through a flood. We'll keep on keeping on until we find "it".

Speaking of all those things house shopping, I need to vent some about realtors. I just found out today that I may qualify for a renovation loan. Long story short, they'll lend you extra cash for potential value in the future. I want to know why in the hell I wasn't informed about this shit in the beginning? I think this is how it should work. I go in they say "Ok Mr. JW based on your credit score these are the loan options available to you." Instead I find out by the realtor being reminded of such loans due to a house that smells like piss. I have not signed a contract with any realtor and I do not plan on it. I know I'm preaproved through one place already and possibly another. I may just end up doing this on my own...

Still no job even though my second interview went very well at this one place. I think they may be waiting until April. When I met with them I made sure to tell them about the baby girl coming and if it would be alright if I had to miss a couple days around then. We'll see what April brings. In the mean time I mailed out my resume twice this week already. Something has to give!

What nice weather we've been having. I love spring time.

Until next time...

Later.

I love you Julie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Garrett said...

Good post.

Something has to give, excellent sentiment. Keep chipping away and the mountain gives way to the stonecutter...

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page