Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The van has landed

It's green, it's bad, it's rad! It's John and Julie's minivan! Okay...it's still green though. A big shout out to G for his assistance. It was a good trip down. Uneventful, which to me is always good when going somewhere new. No real issues. Putting the finishing touches on the paper work on Wed probably. And finally, when you see me coming keep in mind, I'm not a soccer mom. I'm sure my ass and boobs will disappoint you.

I have a interview this morning. I won't hold my breath, but I will do my best. Unfortunately my interview is at the same time my "sissypants" has a appointment. I hate missing appointments. I'm hopeful all will be well with my sweetie and our growing baby girl.

I fell down about 5 steps this morning. Don't really know what happened. Took a step, next thing I knew I was on my ass banging down the stairs. My fucking tailbone is hurting me but other than that I'm alright. I can't remember the last time I fell down...

Later.

I love you Julie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Garrett said...

Buying a minivan, falling down a flight of stairs...sounds like someone is getting old!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page