Sunday, January 28, 2007

Stressing...

It has been a rough week or so. I have found myself avoiding writing about it, but I feel I must. Last week was check up day. I was able to go for the first time in quite some time. You see I was unable to go during my 3 month Lowe's tour. I was quite happy to be there. Well the doctor's checking the heart beat of our baby girl and it seemed to be irregular. So he had some concerns and sent my "sissypants" over to the hospital to get monitored for a bit. Turns out the baby was alright, just a little hungry.

Since those events unfolded they wanted to see Julie again just to make sure all was well. Baby checked out fine. However, Julie's blood pressure was insane. I forget the exact number, maybe she'll post a comment with it. Anyway, they kept for for a couple hours and eventually sent her home even though there was no real change in her blood pressure. Later on in the day I want to say like 6pm the doctor calls and tells her to get the hospital. He also said that the midwife on duty should not have sent her home until the figured out what was going on. Remind me not to listen to this midwife, never again. So she goes back out and they get her under control and she went back out to get check again a couple days later. And again, it was a little high. Not near as bad as when she first went.

You can see I have lots on my mind. Not to mention that last night she woke up with terrible pains in her up stomach. She said she's doing fine now. If it happens again we'll be heading out to get check.

Everything could smooth out at any time now.

Later.

I love you Julie and my baby girl very much.

1 Comments:

Blogger JW said...

My normal blood pressure is about 100/40 and when it was high it was 172/86. Just a bit of a difference. I am sure everything will be fine. We love you too daddy!

Kissy Kiss!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page