Thursday, January 11, 2007

Gone!

So it's working on Jan. 12, 2007. I'm happy to report that the house as finally sold. It sold last Friday. Talk about a fucking relief. I can't put it any simpler than that. Towards the end I found myself getting a little doubtful. Thinking of how I would miss this or that. However in the end, it was time to close the book on it. My McElhattan chapter is now closed. RIP 1999-2007.

Got almost everything squared away w/ the ex. Last thing is the Lowe's account which I'm hopeful to pay off asap. I have a settlement in place but have not received the letter yet from the debt collector. If it's not here today I'm calling them again. It's been about a week. I would love to close that chapter as well.

Spoke with a real estate agent this week. I'm not in the best position to buy a house right now, but I am not in the worse either. I can shop. We looked at a house earlier this week and are looking at one in the morning. I am looking forward to seeing this house, it's right up my alley. Kind of out of the way but not really. Like 5-10 minutes to town. Has a acre of land. It all depends on what the inside holds. Stay tuned.

Our baby girl is growing more and more everyday. I now get to enjoy feeling her beating up her mommy. Apparently she like to stretch, because that's what "sissypants" says it feels like she's doing in there. I can only imagine... Our baby boy? He's insane just like us. I look at him and see a bunch of both of us in him. He's doing very well and I hope he continues to do so.

Speak of our growing family, we do have a new addition. We got a puppy. Her name is Ebony. She's a chocolate lab and something else mixed. She sure does look like a chocolate lab. This was my doing. I planted the idea seed. I was saying how Kida (our Samoyed) would be much "happier" with a puppy. A week later, we had Ebony. They get along great, and indeed, Kida is a happy pooch. The cats? They've come around already.

Just bought a snack pack from the vending machine. Contains one hard boiled egg, 8 slices of ring bologna, 4 cubes of cheese, and 2 packs of crackers. All for $1.75, not bad.

20,000 more troops you say? I wonder, say 5 years from now how they military will get more recruits. "Sign up to fight wars of greed and ignorance? Where do I sign!" I don't see how they meet any kind of quota unless they reinstate the draft. If that happens, I will worry about my son & daughter's future...

Still in need of a minivan. $9000 for a 8 year old van? That's right, should I show you where to kneel?

Later.

I love you Julie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page