Sunday, January 28, 2007

For my girls

You were both in my thoughts very recently and...


Lean on me

Times of trouble,
and worrisome thoughts,
will never be able to take you from my heart.
Every second of every day,
I carry you with me.
All that I see for you,
in the dreams of tomorrow,
bring to me calm,
my first daughter.
Every beat of my heart belongs to you,
yet shared with others.
Feel no need for greed,
you have your own key,
to unlock doors I have not seen.
Letting us into rooms just for you and I.
Daddy’s little girl,
you will forever be mine.
You may lean on me when you need,
and come to me for anything.
I will be easy to find,
I’m always by your side.
Though your words are silent,
I hear them clearly.
I love you to,
and we will be waiting.

...I love you.

1 Comments:

Blogger JW said...

You are the sweetest!

I love you!!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page