Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Rejected!

So the house was a let down. Caused me to loose some sleep and get a little down. What can we do though? We'll just keep on, keeping on! Got the green light up to $75,000. At the interest rate I can get right now (7.5%, on a good note my credit score went up 57 points in a little over a month) we'll try to keep it in the $60,000 range.

Besides, I got too much going for me to get down about a house. The closer baby day comes, the more nervous/anxious I am getting. The hospital bag is ready. I need to get a couple things around for myself. I just would have liked to bring Gabriele into our home and not a house we rent.

I have a second interview for a job this Friday. I just don't get second interviews. If I go there and they don't have any new material (meaning, asking me the same questions) I'll be a little upset. I'll hide it though, because I really want out of the DRW! It's not so much the job as it is the hours.

I'm paying the price for having McDonald's for breakfast. I have heart burn something terrible.

In my last post I wrote about how good my dogs are. Well, yesterday they decided to break out of the fence and go roaming for a couple hours. Lets just say when they got home Kida was a mess and Ebony looked wore out. They both got baths.

I'm not feeling very blogish. I just want to go home and snuggle up to my sexy mama...

Later.

I love you Julie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Garrett said...

http://imdb.com/title/tt0390521/

That McGarbage will kill you...

Sorry bout the house, what can you do but move on...

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page