Thursday, February 08, 2007

Freefest?

Have you heard? This years Ozzfest will be FREE. Let me rephrase that. This years Ozzfest will be FUCKING FREE! Ozzy's gonna be there, what more do you need? No guess work on what shows he will or will not do. He's on board for all 25 dates as the headliner on the main stage. Apparently the tickets will be obtained online. More than likely at sponsor sites or if your like me, at ozzfest.com. This has never been done before. I can tell you one thing, they will sell more merchandise this way. Considering t-shirts start at about $30! I never thought the tickets were outrageous. I think last year I paid like $45 for an all day festival (even though we did leave early). I would have paid this year too, however I will sign up for my free tickets as soon as I can. I'll be there, will you?

Going to look at a house on Friday. Stay tuned.

Another week, and another successful doctors visit. My "sissypants" is really blooming now. Our baby girl keeps on growing as her day nears. The name that I thought would be a shoe in was officially tossed yesterday. Back to square one... I am a very happy daddy knowing all is back on track with everything.

Sounds like a card game at my house this weekend. I need to get something hooked up downstairs to play mp3's!

If you'll forgive me, mother nature is calling.

Later.

I love you Julie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page