Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thoughts from the road

Just got back from Kentucky early this morning.

Shortly after arriving in KY I noticed they do not take very good care of their road side scenery. Ugly. Grass was way to high, garbage was everywhere. Their bridges sucked. Seemed like every seam at the beginning and end of a bridge had separated from the road. Also, lots of adult entertainment choices for all those solders. Nothing like driving along and seeing those high rise signs for food, gas, and ADULT!

Ohio, seemed to go by quickly. They had a couple good rock stations. Ones that played classics that were not Rod Stewart, and ones that played the good stuff!

My grandfathers "service"...

I could go on and on about my thoughts on the service, but the only thing that really matter is that my grandfather was put to rest where he wanted. I'll leave it at that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Garrett said...

Sounds like there is more to the story!

Virginia keeps good care of their roads and roadsides, I highly recommend traveling through...except for the police, they are thick as thieves and apparently will hunt you down for your radar detector...no law regarding interstate travel my ass...

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page