Sunday, April 06, 2008

Back in...

...January our pipe to our septic system collapsed. Talk about a fucking mess in your yard. Well today we pretty much took care of that problem. All we need to do now is get some grass seed. It is beautiful outside today. I find myself inside for the first time in four hours and I feel pretty damn good. We all pitched in and the yard turned the corner very quickly. I got the opportunity to get reacquainted with my chainsaw. I put a new chain on it and let me tell you what, that shit didn't stand a chance. I think I'm calling it a day myself. Julie's still kicking it w/ Drew and some of the homies from A town...

I got the training wheels kicked out from me the other day at work and I think I'm doing pretty. Still there are times I find myself with a question, which is answer is only a phone call away. Over all, it's going pretty well.

I'm having the urge to go back out and clean my toolbox. Things been destroyed forever!

Later.

I love you Julie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page